To celebrate the launch of 5WHYZ.com we have teamed up with HandpickedHampers.co.uk to give away one of their luxury Prosecco Sensation Hampers – worth £63.99!
If you need a unique and personalised gift, Handpicked Hampers works with smaller artisan producers and suppliers, hand picking the very best! Get inspired and Create Your Own Hamper with over 100 artisan products and gift ideas ready for you to create that perfect hamper.
Highly recommended on Trustpilot: “I was so impressed by the prices, the range of products and the quality of products available. Then when the hamper arrived it was beautifully presented and wrapped with a hand written tag.”
Tell Me More About The Prize!
- Bottega Gold Prosecco 70cl
- Popaball Strawberry & Peach balls 2x60g
- Popaball Raspberry Shimmer for Prosecco 21g
- Buttermilk Strawberry Bellini Fudge 100g
- Savoursmiths Champers & Serrano Chilli Crisps 40g
- Savoursmiths Parmesan & Port Crisps 40g
- Art of Mallow Strawberry & Prosecco Marshmallows 70g
- SugarSin Classic Prosecco Gummies
How Can I Win?
You can enter by using the Rafflecopter App below.
- This competition begins at 12am on 01/09/2018 and ends at 12am on 01/10/2018.
- No entries in this competition are compulsory but the more you complete, the more times you are entered to win.
- It is open to UK residents only and the prize can only be delivered to a UK address.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter this competition as the prize contains booze.
Good Luck! x
a Rafflecopter giveaway
5WHYZ always intends to be transparent and entirely honest when working with brands and businesses.
- 5WHYZ did not receive any compensation monetary or otherwise to run this competition
- 5WHYZ do not receive any commission on orders placed with the brand as a result of this competition
Sarah is the Founder and Editor of 5WHYZ.com. Mum of two, master of none – she lives in Kent with her husband, children and three cats. She struggles with general, social and health anxiety plus an irritating compulsion to compensate for other peoples bad behaviours.
For a few years she wrote via her own sites Admissions Of A Mother/ Mum OverRun but found the Mummy Blog genre limiting and in the end exhausting.
When she was 8 years old she was an audience member on Live&Kicking where she met Steps and Jamie Theakston. Which was fucking awesome.